Mergers & acquisitions
Sometimes the best way to improve your competitive position in the marketplace is through a merger or acquisition. Not only is this a complex and time consuming process, if it is not well researched and skillfully negotiated it could make matters worse, not better. This is definitely a situation where you need the support and assistance of trained professionals. We can help you:
- Identify potential targets for M&A
- Screen targets for suitability
- Prepare a negotiating strategy
- Raise the necessary capital
- Develop an integration plan
- Optimise the tax and financial position of the combined enterprise
- At other times you may decide to improve your profitability through a disposal. Again, we can help with valuing the assets, finding suitable purchasers, and negotiating the sale.
Don't take risks with your business - let the professionals help you.
Investment business is regulated by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. if during the provision of professional services to you, you need advice on corporate financial activities, we may have to refer you to someone who is authorised by the Financial Services Authority. We are licensed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, we may be able to provide certain corporate financial activities that are complimentary to, or arise out of, the professional services we are providing to you. In the unlikely event that we cannot meet our liabilities to you, you may be able to claim compensation under the Chartered Accountants' Compensation Scheme in respect of exempt regulated activities undertaken.
Contact us today for more information.