Whether yours is a new or a mature business, ensuring that you have the necessary finance is essential for achieving your objectives. Indeed, one of the most common causes of business failure is badly structured or inadequate financing. We can help you:
- Conduct a feasibility study of your projects
- Decide on the most suitable sources of finance - personal capital, bank overdraft, long-term commercial loans and mortgages, national and regional agencies, venture capital, or equity capital
- Prepare the necessary business plan, forecasts, prospectuses, etc.
- Present your proposals to your chosen finance source
- Arrange a disposal, merger/acquisition, or management buyout/in
- Our expertise and contacts will help you open doors that may otherwise have remained closed for you.
- Arranging share issues
- Advice on the acquisition of shares which bare not tradable on a public market
Investment business is regulated by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. if during the provision of professional services to you, you need advice on corporate financial activities, we may have to refer you to someone who is authorised by the Financial Services Authority. We are licensed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, we may be able to provide certain corporate financial activities that are complimentary to, or arise out of, the professional services we are providing to you. In the unlikely event that we cannot meet our liabilities to you, you may be able to claim compensation under the Chartered Accountants' Compensation Scheme in respect of exempt regulated activities undertaken.
Contact us today for more information.